Thursday 27 February 2020

The thing (My Family I like)

The Thing I like about my family is because, They have Parties Sometimes with my whole Family and my cousin's and my uncles have a PS4. Every Sunday when my baby's not with me, I go pick her up with my family and some other days too. The thing I like about my family is that we always have feeds.

I have 2 little baby's in my family. Lulu is my baby niece and Jojo is my baby cousin, they are both very very VERY cute. I have 2 sisters, 4 brothers, I have 2 young brothers and 2 teenage brothers and have 1 teenage sister and 1 20 year old sister. My Dad's name is Turua and my Mum's name is Pauline, I have 2 little brothers name Rio and Richie and 2 big brothers name Levi and Marty. Rio is the youngest. He so cute, 2nd youngest is Richie.                                                                                         How many family do you have?                                                                                                                PEACE                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.