Thursday 20 February 2020

$ICK CHRI$TIAN HOLIDAY

My name is Christian and my School is Owairaka school I am 9 years old.  At my holidays, I did Training and fitness with my Mum and Dad. I also went for a drive at Mangere (My Nans house) and have like a lot of parties at my Nans house. One Party is for my families Feed, One for My Nans birthday, And 1 for A feed for my cousins when they were ready to go to Rarotonga (Cook islands). Another time we went for a BBQ yummy (Steak and patties and hot dogs YUM). Anyways Me, My brothers, My cousins, Mum and my Aunty went to St Lukes library After we to eat KFC My favorite food EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had night church to celebrate Christmas and 1 for a happy new year. Fire works came from the sky tower and some other places too. IT WAS SO EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I played fornite and youtube  and some other games. I some times do maths and writing before I eat my hot food outside. My Dad and Mum some times plays music when I went and play at the park with my friend Michael and his brother. He returned to New Zealand (Auckland) And Owairaka School. Thank you that's Me 2020. Owairaka School 2020.$ick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.