Friday 9 July 2021

Basketball

 

In may 11th 2021 I went to a basketball tornument for school my teammates for owai was Vincey, Kaynin, Brianna, Paeton, Byesion, Levi, and Etena. Basketball photo Link. I enjoy playing basketball I even love player the nba basketball game NBA 2K. My favorite is 2k20 and my favorite team is the Los Angeles Clippers but also like being the Golden State Warriors. My favorite nba player is Steph Curry one of the best 3 point shooters in nba history. Has 3 champs in his carrer. 2nd is Kawhi Klaw Leonard one of the best players in nba history. But he only has 2 champs. 3rd  is the Black Mamba. He just past Wilt Chamberlain in the most scorers. Kobe has won 5 Champs and scored heaps game winners. He even dunked on one of the best Tim Fundemantel Duncan. He used the fade away like the goat Michael Jordan.  Fourth and Last in Black Cat. MJ is 2nd best dunker. Has 6 champs and 2 dunk contest champs. I love basketball and rugby but thats it bye. Oh and the Milwaukee Bucks has beated the Phoenix Suns 105 -98. Milwaukee are 2021 nba champs

2 comments:

  1. Great post, Christian. I like how you added a link and different coloured highlights to make your post stand out. Your knowledge and passion for basketball really stands out. How did your team do at the tournament? Do you prefer scoring in the paint, or shooting for goal from further out? What are your strengths on the court? I like the Dallas Mavericks as my brother-in-law lives there, and he is a very hardcore fan - his favourite player is Luka Doncic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr Moore its Christian

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.