Wednesday 7 April 2021

Easter post

My favorite day at the easter week is that I went a picnic in Pt Chev Beach.  We had Lamb Chops and some other delicous stuff. I had good time at the park and me my cousins went to play tag. I was super happy when it was eating so could eat like a monster. I ate chicken every single day and It made me a bit bigger. My food was 1 scoop of Rice, 8 Lamb chops, 2 steak and a Sausage. I was about have a 2nd plate and I finished that. The 3rd plate I didnt eat. I saved it for later. I didnt go the sea because it was cold. My brother brought his stuff for no reason. I played a lot of games like touch rugby and others games that I can't remeber. That is it, see you guys in a next post

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am Seuga and I like picture and what is the chicken for.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.