Friday 13 March 2020

Howick Historical village

Sup, my name is Christian, We went to Howick Historical village at Thursday and It was so fun. I like the old games I played like the bowling and mini walkers. It was out of wood and rope. The ball for the bowling ball was quite like 1KG, but I was pretty light. The decoding was pretty confusing and fun at the same time. I had braille, morse code, and semaphore it was hard to work what it was but at the end I learned how braille, morse code, and semaphore was like so cool.  Few more hours later, I got tired during the names. I got bored and tired and really starving for yum food because 1. I been on the bus for 50 mins and 2. I been there for 5 hours. My legs were so so tired. But I been pretty the pass hours and when I back to school, I finally relaxed. I learn so much of the Howick Historical village.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.